This web page represents a legal document and is the Terms and Conditions (Agreement) for our institute, Omprosoft (Institute), its associated website, omprosoft.com (Website) and its offered services (Services). By using our Website & Services, you agree to fully comply with and be bound by the following Agreement each time you use our Website & Services.
- The terms “Us/us”, “We/we”, and “Our/our” refer to Omprosoft, the owner of this Website and Services.
- A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website. The term “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
- All text, graphics, information, design, images, audio, video and other material offered through our Website and Services, whether produced by our Members or by us, are collectively known as our “Content”.
You agree to comply with all applicable Indian Information Technology Act laws, ordinances, statutes, and regulations regarding your use of our Website, Content, Services, and any software provided therein.
We grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use our Website and Services strictly in accordance with this Agreement. Use of our Website and Services, by User and their affiliates, is solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes unless otherwise provided for in this Agreement. No printout or electronic (digital) version of any part of our Website and Services may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
Intellectual Property Ownership and Rights Notices
The entire Content (like text, graphics, information, design, images, audio etc.) on the Website & Services are protected by Copyright, Trademark, and other laws of India. You acknowledge and agree that the Website, Services and Content, including all associated Intellectual Property Rights, are the exclusive property of Omprosoft. We have all the Rights to take an action which can be (but not limited to) prohibit access to the Website, Services and Content etc.
Errors, Issues, Corrections and Changes
- Although, through our Services, we strive to provide seamless experience to User, but we do not represent or otherwise warrant that our Services and Website will be error-free or free from viruses or other harmful components, or that we will correct any errors, or that will give 100% satisfaction to the User. We do not represent or otherwise warrant that the information available on or through our Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable, or we will be able to resolve the issues or otherwise any other problems of our Services.
- We reserve the Right at our sole discretion to change any Content, Software, and other items used or contained in our Website or Services at any time without notice.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing/enrolling something from us,
- Any payment information you supply is true and complete
- Charges incurred by you will be honored by your bank or credit card company
- You will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes
- If your initial payment method is dishonored, you will still pay the incurred charges, including any surcharge we may incur due to the dishonored payment
Changes to Our Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions at any time. If you are our registered User, we will try to give you advance notice of the changes by email or in writing, but we reserve the right to use any means of communication. We will also post these changes on our Website. These changes will become effective once they are posted on this page.
- If because of any reason, you do not get information or get notified for change in our Terms & Conditions, we still reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions and publish these changes on our Website.
- Your continued use of our Website, Services, Content and Products after any change to these Terms & Conditions and our notifying you, will constitute your acceptance of such change. If you do not agree with the changes to these Terms & Conditions, you can choose to discontinue the use of our Website, Services, Content and Products.
- If you have questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at [email protected] and include “Terms & Conditions ” in the subject.